Solar Sales Representative
Solar Sales RepresentativeDynamic SLR Inc
Houston, TX 77095
QualificationsCustomer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Description: Dynamic SLR, a professional solar management firm is looking to hire qualified and enthusiastic team members for the Solar Sales Representative roles. We are looking for passionate Sales Representatives to join our growing solar installation company. As a Solar Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in the expansion of our sales and company growth. We need energetic team members that want to learn, grow, and thrive in a fast growing company.
Solar Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential and existing
- Design accurate proposals, run credit, and manage loan agreements.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers’ homes or places of business to present solar
- system proposals and educate the benefits of solar.
- Filling out necessary paperwork and obtaining customers’ signatures to finalize each sale.
- Investigating and resolving customer concerns and questions in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional after-sales service to customers by contacting them to inquire into
- whether they are satisfied with the installation.
- Passionate about innovation, clean energy and delivering the best service to customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
. Requirements: Requirements:
- 1+ years' of sales experience or similar.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven.
- Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Confident, creative, and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Schedule flexibility - available to work nights and weekends
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
Commitment & Compensation:
Compensation will be based on experience and company commitment and is eligible for benefits such as health insurance, PTO, performance bonus incentives, growth and leadership development opportunities and the opportunity to work in a unique and dynamic environment.
Location: 8615 Jackrabbit Rd
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location