Entry Level Business Development Trainee – Traveling
Entry Level Business Development Trainee – TravelingReynolds and Reynolds
Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking motivated and hard-working Entry Level Business Development Trainees to join our growing team. As a Entry Level Business Development Trainee, you will enroll in our 12 month training program. This program is comprised of both field based and classroom style training. The classroom training is located a tour award winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH. Every month you will travel to Dayton for 1-2 weeks of courses covering a variety of topics, including dealership operations, sales techniques, and negotiation skills. When you are not in Dayton, you will be working with your assigned Sales Mentor in the field, observing the sales process and assisting them on their calls. You will also be given the opportunity to travel with our customer service and installation teams to enhance your knowledge of our products. During the 12 months of training, you can expect to travel up to 75% of the time.
Once you complete the training program, you will relocate to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. In this role you will be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual quotas by selling Reynolds software products and services to new and existing customers. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee)you will have a home office and will be provided a company car, laptop, cell phone, and other office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the 12 month training program (relocation assistance provided by the company)
- Ability to travel (overnight) approximately 75%during training
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and HSA with company contribution
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
Company Information: Founded in 1866,Reynolds and Reynolds provides print, marketing, and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age'
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations