Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales ManagerPCM USA
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
Join our team at PCM USA, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of positive displacement pumps and fluid-handling equipment. PCM provides solutions to three main sectors: Food, General Industry and Oil & Gas.
PCM USA was established in 2002 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Find, manage, and develop customer base (Key Accounts and OEM's not handled through distribution)
- Manage and develop distribution network.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and technical specifications.
- Manage client quotes, negotiate contract terms, resolve conflicts, provide after-sales support, and integrate with internal departments, suppliers and external technical experts.
- Achieve distribution channel performance objectives by facilitating product mix presentation.
- Develop promotions with Marketing department to stimulate direct and distribution-based sales
- Provide timely management reports about business opportunities, sales performance, trends, competitive information and promotional activity.
- Increase professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant workshops, reviewing professional publications and materials, and developing personal networks and affiliations with relevant professional organizations.
- Stay current with knowledge of new products, new technologies, processes, services and other general information relating to markets of interest and customer base.
- Participate and/or coordinate trade shows as required.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
· Minimum 5 years of outside sales of industrial rotating or fluid-handling equipment
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or business or 10+ years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
· Strong Mechanical aptitude; and ability to communicate in highly technical field
· Ability to influence at various levels across an organization
· Proficiency in planning, scheduling, customer relationship management, and distributor/representative management are critical to success
Salary plus commission. (Over $100k)
PCM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Are you willing to undergo a background check and drug test?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Industrial Equipment Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Food & Beverage and General Industry: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations