Replenishment Team Member
Replenishment Team MemberMichaels
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit Michaels Benefits
Complete truck unload and merchandise duties throughout the store. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
CT and CO only -To review pay ranges for the position you are applying for, please visit Michaels Pay Ranges â€“ CO & CT only
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPâ€™s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Participate in truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Participate in the planogram process (POGâ€™s) in both SBA and seasonal to ensure they are complete timely and accurately
- Participate in the AD set process on scheduled Sundays
- Adhere to visual merchandising standards to ensure delivery of our brand promise to the customer
- Merchandise recovery and go-backs
- Help maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organizationâ€™s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Perform Store In Stock Optimization (SISO) duties as assigned
- Operate cash register and line busting as assigned
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Enroll customers in the Rewards program
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. and Canada must satisfy federal, state, provincial and local legal requirements of the job.