Senior Coordinator, Contact Center - $15/hr
Senior Coordinator, Contact Center - $15/hrWalmart
Houston, TX 77002
QualificationsHigh school or equivalent (Preferred)
To continue prioritizing the health and safety of our associates, Walmart will require all market, regional and divisional associates who work in multiple facilities and all campus office associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment. We realize there may be some associates who cannot get vaccinated because of medical issues or due to sincerely held religious beliefs, and we have policies and procedures to address those situations.
- Resolves customer issues through multiple channels by responding to the tier 3 queries and escalated issues by providing subject matter expertise; advising associates on actions to be taken; monitoring junior agents' activities to determine if additional support is needed; researching issues and customer history to provide appropriate resolution; managing the inflow of complex contact issues for customers by ensuring investigation of issues and resolution options; recognizing trends in issues and contact types; communicating or escalating issues to contact center management, training and quality team, or appropriate teams; and partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues.
- Identifies and communicates trends from customer feedback by collecting the required data; ensuring accuracy of data; analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices for contact center operations.
- Leads team members by managing the allocation of work; providing guidance queries and escalated issues; and adjusting hourly associates' daily work assignments to meet business needs.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location