Service CashierVolvo Cars West Houston
Houston, TX 77094
QualificationsHigh school or equivalent (Preferred)
We are looking for a Full-Time Cashier at Volvo Cars West Houston. We are a family owned and operated Volvo dealership serving West Houston, Memorial, Cypress and Katy area.
Cashiers receive payment from customers and employees for goods and services and records the amount received in an accurate manner. He/she is sometimes the customer’s last contact with the dealership and therefore, must represent the dealership in a friendly, professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system.
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- All personal checks are to be guaranteed. Any checks failing to guarantee must be approved by management.
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers. Have every repair order signed by the customer at time of payment.
- Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift.
- Work with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered by the dealership and any changes in price.
- Refer customers who have additional questions (e.g. questions about their repair order) to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Give cash refunds accurately to customers for approved returned merchandise.
- Maintain service files timely
- Perform receptionist duties as requested.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Basic skills with computer and other office machines (copier, credit card machine, telephone, adding machine) necessary to perform the cashiering/clerical duties.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work well with customers and present a friendly, helpful attitude.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, And valid driver license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask while in the building. Hand sanitizer provided for all personal. All building is sanitized once a week with sanitizer sprayer.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location