Valet DriverBlossom Houston Hotel
Houston, TX 77030
QualificationsDriver's License (Required)
From its humble beginnings, it has grown to a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate, Blossom Holdings Ltd. has a diversified portfolio of industries that include hotels, real estate, property management, mining investment, shipping, network technology, and wineries.
Blossom Hotel Houston Medical Center, like its parent company, strives to achieve the ambitious goal of creating a first-class industry of century-old enterprises. We invite you to explore careers at Blossom Hotel Houston Medical Center. Our Team Members are the key to an unforgettable stay. We open the doors to the Blossom experience.
Our Team Members help bring the Blossom experience to life by providing timeless and elegant service evolved for the modern world. The Valet Ambassador is responsible for greeting and welcoming residents, guests, or patrons of the hotel enthusiastically by providing for their comfort and convenience; is responsible for responding quickly to guest’s requests for vehicles, opens doors, and offers general assistance to guests on arrival or departure; provides assistance to them in entering or leaving a vehicle; helps them with their luggage; secures public or private transportation upon request; coordinates activities of the Front Office Agent; furnishes information and directions as requested. Direct and control traffic at the main entrances to ensure the drive is always accessible.
- 1-2 years of previous Valet Attendant experience required.
- Must have excellent English communication skills and be able to multitask.
- Flexible schedule required for AM, Mid, and PM shifts and overnight shifts.
- Knowledge of Valet business practices including accounting and customer service standards.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background MVR.
What we offer:
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full-time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability/AD&D/Life Insurance
- Complimentary lunch meal
- Paid Time Off
We strive to cultivate our Team Members to bloom by nourishing them with guidance, support, and exemplary training.
Blossom Houston is an EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans. Background Check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location