Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory (Valuation)
Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory (Valuation)Ankura
Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
Ankura’s real estate advisory team possesses deep expertise addressing client issues, utilizing an approach grounded in current valuation methodology, data analytics, technology, and sophisticated analytical methods. Our unique blend of technical skills, property type and locational expertise, and proven analytical track record enable us to deliver insightful solutions essential in navigating the valuation process.
Ankura Real Estate Advisory Senior Associate Role
- Prepare valuation reports which includes gathering sale and lease comp data to support concluded DCF values.
- Model cash flows (rent rolls, operating expenses, capital expenditures, market leasing assumptions) for quarterly interim valuation updates.
- Review third-party appraisal reports as part of the valuation management process, provide consolidated review comments on third-party valuations, comparing to the recent transactions, other appraisal reports, market conditions, and various market reports.
- Set procedures for workflow with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend third party appraisers based on their bids and local market expertise.
- Conduct market research through interviews and gather information related to real estate supply, demand, pricing, and investment parameters
- Analyze economic, financial, and market data
- Review appraisal reports and prepare presentations for team and clients
- Undergraduate Degree, with a specialization in Real Estate, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of prior consulting experience focused on real estate industry (Valuation, Asset Management, Underwriting, Acquisitions).
- Experience with financial modelling for commercial property types (Office, Industrial, Retail and/or Multifamily).
- Financial reporting requirements under US GAAP/IFRS for tangible and intangible assets/liabilities
- Strong proficiency in Excel and CRE-related software
- Strong project management skills: setting team/client deliverable goals, managing deadlines, communicating at-risk tasks.
- Interest in pursuing relevant advanced degree and/or professional certification (MAI, ASA, ABV, CFA)
- Ability to travel as needed
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21628125