Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales AssociateFiki Properties Group
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? Are you looking to dominate your role in a rocketing company? If so, you should keep reading!
We are looking for hard-working, motivated, and High energy professionals who desire to be a member of a top-performing sales team where they can truly make a difference and progress in their careers. We are looking for a professional who has a burning desire for success with a passion for excellence. If you have the heart to help others, enjoy the of prospecting, and grow an explosive business sounds exciting, keep reading!
The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.Compensation:
$100,000 + Opportunity (Base + Commission)Responsibilities:
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- Real estate license
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
Fiki Properties Group is an organization where people are inspired to achieve, grow & maximize their God-given abilities. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to make a real impact and build something big! We are the future of real estate, transcending the real estate experience with world-class marketing, proven results, and delivering impeccable customer service!
You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
If you crave being in a motivating workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you! Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!