Market Research Associate
Market Research AssociateAsset Living
In 1986, Asset Living was founded with a vision to serve communities better. Since the beginning, our undeniable passion has driven our organic growth from a small property management firm to one of the most trusted allies in real estate. Today, we're honored to be a valued partner to customers and communities throughout the United States. Asset Living manages a portfolio consisting of 100,000+ units and 133,500+ beds. We're a company dedicated to growing communities. It starts with the community we've created at Asset. Asset is a team of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Together, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. Asset is not just another job–it's a life-changing opportunity to find your passion, reach your goals, and work alongside the most driven team in real estate. Join us today!
Market Research Associate
Works with other members of the research services staff to provide daily database management and integrity. He/she is also responsible for conducting market analysis, research and reporting for the Transaction, Corporate and Institutional Services Groups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in aggregation of data on consumers, competitors and markets through internal and external sources and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations Maintains the market data integrity used in the research function, which includes overseeing data collection, data input/verification and review, by salespeople.
- Responsible for addressing issues of data quality and will maintain a policy of data security both within and outside the office.
- Works closely with associates to address their research needs and formulates text and graphics for regular market information reports.
- Monitors the research capabilities of local market competition.
- Collect and interpret university enrollment statistics
- Understanding of business objectives and designing surveys to highlight internal and external customer preferences
- Participate in the review of existing data sets to evaluate and recommend approach for analysis and/or improvements
- Handle research requests for market SWOT analysis, due diligence reports, market survey/plan or emerging market reports as needed
- Comply with Corporate mandates of reporting appropriate market statistics to corporate personnel and will work with Corporate Research staff to obtain appropriate answers to research questions.
- Coordinate requests and responses between the home office and Company resources.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.