Business Development Specialist
Business Development SpecialistSuper Inspector
QualificationsDriver's License (Preferred)
Business Development (GROWTH COORDINATOR for Houston, TX)
To provide Opportunity and Super experiences to our TEAM, our CLIENTS, our RERERRAL PARTNERS, and our VENDORS.
The largest property inspection firm in the State of Texas alongside a group of vertically aligned companies that builds wealth for employees, shareholders, and referral partners.
Fearless, Respectful, Excellence, Energetic, Diligence, Opportunity, Motivation.
Being a superhero is hard and we will expect your best every day. We place high priority on integrity, dependability, punctuality, extraordinary customer satisfaction and going above and beyond the job profile. You will receive from us a great work atmosphere, competitive salary, a flexible schedule with a few group perks just for fun.
Rules of Play
Show Up On Time, Show Up Ready To Go, Work While At Work, Focus On A Great Client Experience, Maintain Physical and Mental Health Through Nutrition And Exercise, Be Kind To All, Kill Them With Kindness, Look For Opportunities For The Company And For Yourself, Seize Opportunity When It Arises, Plan Your Time, Have A Plan, Set Personal And Professional Goals, Dress Appropriately, Persevere When Difficulty Arises, Be Clear About The Company’s Vision And Your Personal Vision, Be Effective Not Perfect, Take Time For Refreshment And Relaxation When Needed, Respect Your Coworkers, Be A Part Of The Team.
Super Inspector is seeking a full-time Growth Coordinator for Houston, TX. Growth Coordinators are expected to support all sales and marketing campaigns and leverage the Company’s value propositions to drive more sales of all services offered by the Company. Specifically, Growth Coordinators are expected to maintain a thorough understanding of available services and be able to articulate the variances with the services provided by our competitors. Successful Growth Coordinators form relationships with real estate agents and brokers in order to drive volume, as well as form relationships with ancillary services such as title, mortgage, etc. in order to successfully cross-market Super Inspector services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize and maintain a territory route to ensure distribution of Super Inspector marketing collateral and special marketing campaign materials.
- Market inspection services primarily through the Realtor and Title channels.
- Maintain all appointments and schedules
- Establish quarterly goals and target lists with the Director of Growth including target lists of high-producing real estate agents and daily call commitments
- Schedule one-on-one appointments with identified producers and report status weekly or as requested by the Director of Growth
- Coordinate office meetings/presentations every month to help meet revenue goals
- Coordinate and schedule continuing education classes with real estate offices and title offices
- Return all email and phone calls promptly and escalate issues to the proper channels as necessary
- Manage expenses and comply with all reporting requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years field sales experience including cold calling and strategic selling
- Previous sales experience in real estate sales, title, mortgage, insurance, or other real estate related industries desirable
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and time management
- Servant based attitude/ YES mindset
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Previous experience with CRM’s, G-Suite, MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) a plus
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Must live in Houston, TX
Super Inspector offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Expense account
- Car allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Exciting culture
- Competitive salary
- Personal growth
We operate at a high level of performance and execution, gaining results and focusing on accountability. As a team member, you will participate in:
- Weekly team meeting
- One on one personal development meeting with Director of Growth
- Completing your specified high impact tasks/ lead measures
- Quarterly performance discussions
- Script practice Zoom calls
Training and Development
Ongoing education, training, and personal and professional development are essential for your success at Super Inspector. We continually grow as people and team members. As a team member, you will be asked to participate in:
- Book studies and discussions
- Listening to podcasts
- Training and Education.
The Growth Coordinator relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple referral sources and vendor partners. The Growth Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality and efficiency. This individual may exhibit drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and the ability to implement and finish projects on time and with quality. The Growth Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the company in achieving greater levels of success and to growing his/her own skills which will develop him/her into a supportive leader within the team.
The Growth Coordinator will oversee multiple projects at the same time and will maintain company standards by displaying high levels of accountability and performing consistently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations