Process Transformation, Manager
Process Transformation, ManagerEnergy Service Experts
Houston, TX 77092
THE ROLE: Process Transformation, Manager
The Spruce Power Process Transformation Manager plans, directs and coordinates project activities, process implementation & governance, and systems maintenance to ensure that goals or objectives of the call center operations are accomplished. Ensures that servicing priorities and project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
Specific responsibilities include:
- Planning, management, and execution of successful projects focused on Call Center initiatives
- Ability to assess complex issues and provide feasible solutions.
- Consult with management, and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Keep management, team, and business areas informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinate process implementation and systems administration for call center including home owner support & ticketing systems, billing systems, and collection systems.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Monitor project results against specifications.
- Follow established project management practices, including management of scope, requirements, issues, and risks.
- Ensure that all required project management deliverables are created and accurate.
- Direct quality assurance testing.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule
- Manage service (Customer Support, Billing, and Asset Recovery) department and inter-department initiatives, policies, and controls.
- Support resource monitoring through metrics, reporting, quality review, and other approaches
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Establish positive working relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Engage internal business resources to understand business objectives and to translate them into delivery plans.
- Develop and gain agreement with stakeholders on project plans and budgets.
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to higher levels of management.
- 5+ years of broad-based business experience, call center operations is STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Demonstrated leadership of high-performance work teams/groups.
- Experience with implementation of new technology.
- Experience as billing system super-user or administrator
- Demonstrated competency in project management and simultaneous execution of multiple projects.
- Experience with analysis of performance KPIs and other call center reporting metrics
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as Zendesk and other telecommunication technologies
- Experience in providing leadership to sub-workgroups within a project and across service teams
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Effective knowledge and application of leadership competencies; especially oral and written communications, influence and persuasion, results orientation, facilitation, and teamwork.
An undergraduate degree is required for this role
Spruce Power offers competitive benefits and a collaborative, purpose-driven, high-energy culture.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We value a diverse work environment. Spruce Power is an equal opportunity employer and hires without consideration to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.