Senior Change Advisor - 12 month contract
Senior Change Advisor - 12 month contractWorley
Primary Location: USA-TX-Houston
Other Locations: USA-PA-Reading, USA-CA-Monrovia
Job: Transition & Change Management
Job Posting: Jan 28, 2022
Unposting Date: Feb 27, 2022
**This role is virtual and can be based anywhere in the US or Canada**
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Focused on the people side of change, you will work closely with project managers, change managers and business stakeholders to implement effective and sustained change.
This role will contribute to the overall change activities for different projects, the identification of change impacts of the various initiatives/projects, required engagement/communication activities and support the business to understand, adopt and embed the required changes. In this way, the role will also need to develop close relationships across the business to ensure changes are understood and adopted ‘on the ground’ as well as any other unique success factors for different projects.
- To support the development and delivery change management activities for a project or change initiative to support adoption of the change and drives to project and business outcome.
- Application of structured change process and methodologies to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiatives
- Work collaboratively with Project and business stakeholders to deliver change management activities.
- Support the assessment of the change impact – working with the Change Manager to conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support and deliver change, communications and engagement activities
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Coordinate the measurement of the effectiveness of change strategies and plan to ensure the effectiveness of the change approach meets expected results
- Support the identification and management of stakeholders
- Support the engagement of senior leaders as required
- Support the coaching and support of managers and change networks/agents
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience delivering change initiatives in geographically dispersed and dynamic environments
- Supporting and delivery of core change management activities (Communications, Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Management, Learning, Change Readiness, Measurement, etc)
- Experience within a Professional Services, Energy, Resource and Complex Process or related industry desirable
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and fluency in collaboration tools
- Skills in SharePoint (or other content management system) and other tools required to publish on intranet (e.g. design and usability)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones
- Ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Business Acumen – demonstrate knowledge of how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment – understand the need for prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization – ability to organise and prioritize tasks, work within a team and deliver to agreed timelines.
- Experienced in participating in large scale complex organisational change efforts or delivery of change management activities on smaller change projects
- Knowledge and working application of change management principles, methodologies and tools, with a track record in the application of these methodologies to deliver business outcomes
- Be aware of the practical application of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably business and/or strong Change Management orientation
- Change Management certification or working towards certification preferred
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.