Marketing Strategist - Remote
Marketing Strategist - RemoteBankers Financial
Houston, TX 77001
Centricity is a leading provider of warranty and risk management products, across a variety of sectors. The Builder division of Centricity, formerly known as Bonded Builders, is a market leader in providing these risk management products to the residential home building community. To enter the next chapter of growth, the Builder division is currently working to expand beyond risk management to provide a full suite of financial services products to builders and their homebuyers.
The Marketing Strategist role is a critical strategic leader within the marketing organization. This role is primarily responsible for both understanding the Centricity Builder market and customer base, identifying key customer personas, developing compelling messages, while also producing, via both internal and external resources, high-impact content to further share those messages with builders.
- Create key messaging for each key customer persona and develop marketing strategies to deliver and reinforce these messages.
- Work with the sales team to map the builder experience and identify opportunities for marketing to educate customers on the value of our offerings.
- Analyze new and existing content and campaign strategies to determine revenue impact and identify opportunities for marketing to drive further customer adoption.
- Manage a team of content creators (internal and external) to produce relevant content and events (i.e. fireside chat panels, webinars, 101 Guides, blogs, sales sheets).
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver relevant campaigns for lead nurture and product promotion.
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on builder and real estate trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
Company Value Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Acting with the highest level of honesty, trust, character, and transparency.
- Making a unified effort to achieve the goals of the organization, embracing accountability for exceptional performance every day.
- Commitment to excellence in reaching our full potential as individuals and as an organization, surpassing the ordinary and the expectations of our stakeholders.
- Approaching every challenge with creative energy, discovering unique solutions to maximize success; focus on creating and delivering compelling customer value.
- Belief in the power of a diverse workforce and in creating a positive impact on both the environment and our community.
External contractors and vendors.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Standard working hours weekly.
This job operates in a remote capacity.
As needed, up to 25%.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional. teams and third parties.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience working with home builders or developers and/or marketing warranty/insurance products to SMBs.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Previous experience as a marketing manager.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time. We are an E-verify company.