Location: Houston, TX, USA
- Partner with management/senior leadership and Human Resource business partners to identify human capital needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Understanding business strategy and operational goals of internal client organizations. Tailoring specific search strategies that fit within those parameters and meet those objectives.
- Developing thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies.
- Preparing complete and detailed client engagement agreements and position profiles, ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with respective business unit leaders to create a partnership that yields successful, predictable results and credibility.
- Leveraging online recruiting resources and in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates.
- Utilizing candidate research, as needed, and leverage appropriately. Developing an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
- Effectively positioning and selling professional opportunities to both active and passive candidates.
- Pre-qualifying candidates and developing interview slates.
- Preparing candidate information packages, including position profiles, resumes/CVs, interview guides and assessment forms, for distribution to hiring managers prior to interviews.
- Managing and coordinating all communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, offer letter review and general on-boarding.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
- Collaborating with Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews and manage logistics.
- Organizing, leading and documenting post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Performing detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviewing results with hiring managers.
- Explaining compensation and benefits programs.
- Obtaining salary requirements from prospective employees.
- Conducting follow-up calls/customer satisfaction surveys and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Collaborating with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop and execute an effective, efficient on-boarding process for each new hire.
- Maintaining accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Updating ATS appropriately for search tracking and reporting purposes for both internal and external systems.
- Producing weekly reports and analysis on recruiting status and presenting updates on recruitment efforts to leadership and clients.
- Assist with college recruiting and graduate interviewing as needed.
Required Qualifications: In order to perform the accountabilities of this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years’ experience in all full lifecycle recruiting in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Employment/Labor Law.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
- Previous experience and extensive knowledge of ATS systems.
- Proficiency in project management, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit nationally for multiple locations.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing responsibilities and maintain details.
- The willingness and ability to relocate or commute on a daily basis to The Woodlands, TX without company assistance.
Preferred Qualifications: In addition to the above requirements, the candidate may be able to demonstrate:
- Previous energy industry experience.