Regional Human Resources Manager - Energy Segment
Regional Human Resources Manager - Energy SegmentPrimoris Energy Services Corp
Houston, TX 77048
The Regional HR Manager is expected to serve as a business partner to all levels of management and is responsible for the development and implementation of HR initiatives to assist in reaching the goals and objectives of the organization and business unit, while remaining aligned with the corporate HR function. This position will be based out of the Houston office located at 14455 Primoris Way and will require periodic travel to various project sites in the US.
- Oversee all employee relations, recruitment, and general HR administration activities and those who complete those activities.
- Act as a business partner to all levels of management to assist in reaching the objectives of the business unit (and organization).
- Act as a coach to all levels of management within the business unit for the pro-active intervention and resolution of people-related concerns.
- Establish and implement regional HR department goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Create reporting to provide high level summaries to executives on all measurable areas of the department.
- Provide guidance on all escalated or high-level employee relations concerns.
- Work with various levels of management to create recruitment strategies based on upcoming staffing requirements.
- Seek out, and engage, relevant parties to participate in diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Assist in the roll out of policies, procedures, and associated forms within the department.
- Execute, advise on, and administer performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary action, and staff terminations.
- Work with managers and supervisors to ensure employees have clear goals and expectations, with an up-to-date job description.
- Work with employees to develop career paths and career development opportunities.
- Investigate and resolve complaints while working with management to ensure employee engagement.
- Advise on severance recommendations for high level, not-for-cause, terminations.
- Work with other business units and functional leaders to streamline processes and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with the payroll function, working together to create efficiencies.
- Develop and manage HR budget within the business unit.
- Ensure all HR staff (and applicable administration) are in compliance with the industry trade regulations, Company policies, and HR related legislation.
- Various other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of 8 years’ progressive HR Generalist experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a concentration in Human Resources or a related field.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or PHR considered an asset.
- Previous experience within an industrial construction setting is preferred.
- Guide and mentor HR Generalists in being able to provide beneficial recommendations to solve HR related issues related to regulations, laws, policies, and collective agreements.
- Must be relationship driven with strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Employment Standards.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint,) and Office 365.
- Experience with talent management programs (iCIMS, HireDesk, or Taleo) and/or HRIS (ADP or UltiPro).
Primoris’ Energy/Renewables Sector includes a broad range of experience and capabilities for the engineering, procurement and construction for projects in the downstream and midstream oil, gas, chemical, power, LNG, Grey/Blue Hydrogen and renewables markets.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact email@example.com.
- 8 year(s): Human Resources
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Prof In HR