Paid Media Specialist
Paid Media SpecialistForthea
Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative executions that produce measurable results. Forthea's rock-solid commitment to core values and sustained business excellence has led to successful partnerships with a variety of B2B and B2C clients around the world. Forthea was founded in 2006 in Houston, where it maintains its U.S. corporate headquarters.
Forthea has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Houston, one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, and one of the largest Houston-area advertising agencies.
Forthea is seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial and effective paid search specialist to help drive the strategy, value and success of our pay-per-click (PPC) service and other interactive paid advertising services.
The paid search specialist will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities for a variety of clients. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of assigned clients' PPC activities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable engaging, negotiating, and consulting with clients and outside vendors as well as developing relationships with company stakeholders, including management and team member groups.
Additionally, the paid search specialist will work closely with cross-functional team members and serve as an integral part of the service organization and the company's overall growth strategy. The ideal candidate will be energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble and someone who simply hates to lose.
- The paid search specialist oversees day-to-day operation of all client PPC accounts
- This role is expected to have a complete understanding of the digital initiatives and overall business and marketing objectives of assigned clients
- The paid search specialist is a steward of the online planning process and is expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior digital and media teams and/or the client, as needed
- This position drives continued innovation and best practice implementation and regularly shares knowledge with the marketing team and top executive
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Day-to-day management of client search plans and programs, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets and performance testing/optimization
- Develop near-term and long-term PPC account strategies and roadmaps
- Execute day-to-day tactics that increase client revenue, site traffic, conversion, and margins
- Keyword analysis, including keyword list building, search volume analysis, and recommendations
- Work closely with search engine reps on proposals and optimization plans
- Campaign bid management and optimization using tracking tools determined by the client
- Copy development for paid search listings
- Management of client billing, budgets, and reporting
- 1-3 years search engine marketing (SEM) experience with a strong background that includes online campaign planning and buying
- Effective writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient project management skills
- Able to multi-task, organize, prioritize. and structure workload
- Proficient with search engine interfaces, tracking tools (ad serving), and procedures (both search and online)
- Excellent client and account service record
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality results for clients
- Experience with developing, presenting, and executing effective communications, media, and interactive marketing plans
- Industry work experience in marketing, advertising, PR, communications, consulting, or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Great salary and secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, dental
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Job Type: Full-time