Brand & PR Marketing
Brand & PR MarketingWebPros
Houston, TX 77092
WebPros delivers the most innovative technologies to enable the digital world. We bring together products and solutions to enable businesses to build, operate, and grow online. Our products help manage servers, websites, billing, and online marketing. WebPros’ portfolio includes cPanel, Plesk, and WHMCS.
WebPros is looking for a Brand and PR Manager to join our marketing team. This person will play an integral role in developing and executing communications strategies, including but not limited to the writing and dissemination of corporate announcements, managing of incoming brand related media requests, and relationship management with key industry press.
As part of the Marketing team, this role works closely with senior management, product marketing and product management. This role’s primary function is to increase awareness for the company and its solutions while delivering strategic, consistent messaging to all audiences.
The ideal location for this role is in Houston, Texas, although we will consider remote candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the reputation of WebPros’ primary brands and products in our target markets
- Drive WebPros’ brand consolidation strategy
- Drive all PR activities, including pitching, news creation, monitoring of key metrics and budget management
- Establish, execute, monitor, and maintain an editorial calendar of announcements, pitches, award submissions, and thought leadership activities
- Coach company spokespeople to speak to the media
- Reputation and crisis management when needed
- Experience building awareness for innovative companies in technology markets, hosting experience is a plus
- Able to exhibit confidence in front of key executives
- Easily adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
- Comfortable taking risks and executing with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written and spoken communicator
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company’s data center, or at a third-party location for training.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch (Houston,TX)
Casual Working Environment