QHSE ManagerEngineered Solutions Group - H-D Advanced Manufacturing
Houston, TX 77032
Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
What do we do?
The ESG team is passionate about delivering high quality products and services. We understand we need dedicated professionals to continue growing. We value professionals who are equally passionate about utilizing their knowledge and skills to deliver best-in-class solutions for our valued customers.
ESG engineers and manufactures radial bearings, thrust bearings, and other critical components for the down hole oil and gas market.
What will you do? Your success is determined by your ability to function in these areas:
- Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented, and maintained for Canada and US operations.
- Ensure Environment, Health, Safety and Security procedures are established, implemented, and maintained for Canada and US operations.
- Ensure compliance with all OHS and OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate with Certifying Bodies.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates the ESG safety program across all facilities.
- Develop program goals and objectives to be reviewed by management; implement the safety goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial/state safety and security regulations.
- Chair the ESG Safety committee and Management Review Meetings.
- Conduct periodic safety inspections and initiate action to correct deficiencies.
- Conduct internal audits for the safety program.
- Maintain statistics for safety analyses and reports.
- Ensure equipment preventative and corrective maintenance policies are being adhered to and that all equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Conduct or implement specialized training for staff, i.e., evacuation procedures, actions in the event of an emergency.
- Update and maintain all Safety records. Represent management during certification and surveillance audits.
- Prepare, revise, and manage the QMS documents (Quality Manual, procedures, Work Instructions, and other documentations)
- Ensure the compliance of all the functions as per the current ISO 9001 standard and time to time check the effective implementation of Quality Management system.
- Preparing Audit schedules, conducting Internal Audits, preparing audit reports, and write Nonconformity reports from the Audit.
- Communicate to Top Management on Quality issues, Non-conformities, and Audit reports.
- Manage the non-conformance reporting and corrective/preventative action process.
- Achieve COR certification and maintain such status.
- Promote Safety and Quality awareness for all staff using internal trainings.
- Be adaptable and flexible to take on multiple roles outside the scope of Safety and Quality; additional duties may be required as per managerial discretion.
With Quality in mind, you also bring the following:
- Experience or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude in decision-making, problem-solving, and root cause analysis.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Microsoft Sharepoint design experience a plus.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, ISO 9001, and company policies.
- Passion in delivering accuracy and quality as a priority
Still excited for the challenge? Tell us more about yourself!
Engineers Solutions Group provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all person and intents to provide a work environment that is pleasant, professional, and free from harassment and discrimination. We welcome and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Successful candidates will upon condition of employment be subject to pre-employment physical and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing & Utilities Occupations: 5 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location