Account Manager - Inside Sales
Account Manager - Inside SalesBeemac Logistics
Houston, TX 77042
Beemac Logistics is looking to build our Salesforce! We need dynamic, competitive, and entrepreneurial minded individuals who are motivated by unlimited earning potential. This is a unique inside sales position with the ability to make a SIX-FIGURE income in as little as 18 months! It is an opportunity to grow a book of business and build meaningful relationships in the transportation logistics industry. In this role you can earn cash bonuses, become a Vice President, and work remote (from anywhere you choose) on a performance-based structure.
What makes a successful Client Solutions Manager (CSM):
- As a successful CSM, you will act as a business owner, entrepreneur and customer service specialist determined to build your own book of business by being the single point of contact for all your customer’s needs.
- Utilizing expert oral and written communication skills to build and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Partnering with sales leadership and wanting to “think outside the box” to create strategies for prospecting new business.
- Using your personality and possessing positive energy to impact others and your working environment.
- Enjoy working as a team in a very fast paced environment to deliver value added solutions.
- Practicing effective time management to organize your day and avoid getting easily distracted.
- Being an inquisitive, quick learner and paying attention to small details.
- Never settle! Be competitive and willing to take initiative to put your customers first.
- Most of all, have the drive to grow your book of business continually and consistently!
Day to Day Functions of a Successful CSM:
- Call existing customers and utilizing Partnership Selling to increase sales.
- Prospect new business and forge new relationships daily.
- Work with operations to build and track loads.
- Negotiate rates with carrier partners and valued clients.
- Utilize multiple forms of communication such as telephone, e-mail, instant messenger, and other support software.
What you need to bring to the table:
- You must be able to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- A detailed career development program that offers incentives and rewards in the following areas: income, job title, time-flexibility plus education/training.
- A College Degree is preferred. However, relevant advanced sales or industry experience will be considered.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess the qualities of an entrepreneur with strong independent and teamwork skills.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Driven by a high moral and ethical compass.
- Willingness to conduct and build your business confidently over the telephone and face-to-face.
Why you should join us:
- We are growing at a fast pace with consistent year over year revenue increases of more than 100%.
- We offer a dynamic/progressive company culture that values our employees as our greatest assets.
- Our industry experienced supervisors and managers act as advocates and coaches rather than bosses.
- We believe that “Relationships Move Loads.” Simply put, when YOU SUCCEED, WE ALL SUCCEED!
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS POTENTIAL!
- Potential to grow a 100K book of business in less than 18 months
- 401(k) program plus company matching.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation Holidays.
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage.
- Potential to work remotely or from wherever you choose
- Career Development
- Work/Life Balance
2022 and 2021 Accomplishments:
- Top 500 largest for-hire Carriers by Freight Waves 2022
- Ranked 9th in the 2021 Pittsburgh Business Times “Fast 50” Award.
- Ranked 90th largest brokerage firm in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2021
- Ranked 16th largest flatbed carrier in the U.S by Transport Topics 2021
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s “Top Workplaces 2021” Award.
- Ranked No. 3028 on the Inc. 5000 list 2021
Who we are and what we do: Established in 1984, Beemac is a full-scale, asset-based truckload, LTL, and intermodal service provider that offers transportation and logistics solutions, material management, storage services and warehousing to more than 14,000 customers across a wide range of industries. We handle thousands of loads per month across all major freight modes. Most of all, we pride ourselves on being a single source solutions provider for all transportation related needs including end-to-end visibility and 24/7/365 service.