Entry-Level Account Manager- Remote
Entry-Level Account Manager- RemoteCardinal Intellectual Property
* Remote Opportunity*
Cardinal Intellectual Property is actively seeking an Entry- Level Account Manager to join our team in Evanston IL or Remotely. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to boost their career working in a cross functional corporate environment for the leading IP services company in the United States.
Position includes base salary + commission + bonus and provides considerable financial rewards based on performance.
- Cultivate working knowledge of Cardinal’s services. Services include Patent & Trademark Searching Services, Monitoring Services, Managed Docketing, and Renewals.
- Grow and maintain business, for all Cardinal services, in assigned law firms and corporations. Current clients include large firms and fortune 100 companies.
- Handle project intake for patent & trademark search services and monitoring services.
- See projects from open to close and communicate client requests between departments.
- Set up and coordinate meetings at sporting events, regional trips, conventions, law firms, corporate offices, and other face-to-face or virtual forums.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned law firms and corporations, while also handling calls to our general line and making outbound sales calls.
- Establish lasting relationships with core clients through calls, in-person meetings, and special events
- Support and create marketing initiatives, as well as various email campaigns.
- Keep account and contact records in Salesforce organized and accurate.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-1 years working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to acquire new clients for an organization
- Ability to maintain an account for an extended period of time as a result of client satisfaction
- Analytical, organizational, and client service skills.
- Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, V-Life)
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick time off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Retirement Plan-401(K) & ROTH; contributions from Company to retirement plan is in the form of profit sharing
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. is a global leader in patent and trademark service, and a provider of software services for intellectual property management. As a leader in the patent research industry, Cardinal IP has been contracted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to conduct their PCT searches and prepare the preliminary opinions across all subject categories. Our technology solutions for intellectual property management include Invention Disclosure Processing, Docketing, and Competitive Monitoring. Our technology platforms incorporate rigorous security and data protection standards, and we maintain confidentiality using the same diligence and procedures as a law firm.
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or local statute or local statute or ordinance.
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or local statute or ordinance.