IT AuditorQuanta Services, Inc.
Houston, TX 77056
ESSENTIAL/ NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists in setting up audit requests in the compliance intranet
- Follows up and clarifies on audit requests
- Conducts key phases of Informational Technology audits
- Conducts audit testing under the supervision of the project lead
- Identifies internal control weaknesses, audit exceptions and inefficiencies
- Responsibility for identifying, analyzing, and concluding upon the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls and displays an understanding of the risks and materiality with minimal supervision
- Produces clear, complete, concise, and well organized work papers conforming to methodology standards.
- Organizes the information received based on testing areas
- Coordinates audit testing with other team members
- Reports testing status and discusses audit issues with the project lead
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree Accounting, MIS, Information Systems or Computer Science and minimum 0 years of experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience with configuration and security features for two or more of Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, z/OS), Network Technologies, Business and IT Resilience, Storage (SAN, NAS, DASD, VTL), Database (SQL, Teradata, Oracle, DB2), Middleware, Batch Processing, Data Loss Protection/Prevention, Cyber Security,
- Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, Virtualization (Citrix, ESX, ESXi, HMC), Identity and Access Management, Active Directory and Data Center Operations
Supervises others: No
Has hiring and terminating responsibilities: No
Number of employees report to this job: 0 Subordinate Supervisory Employees, 0 Non-Supervisory Employees
- Direct amount: $0
- Indirect amount: $0
Percent of time: 0%
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
Language Skills: English Basic Required
Mathematical Skills: Basic Required
Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Basic Required
Computer Skills: Basic Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge and understanding of Virtualization, Networking and Active Directory preferred
- General knowledge of the audit and control of databases – SQL and Oracle given preference
- General knowledge of the audit and control of operating systems – Windows, OS400 and Linux/UNIX given preference
- Strong Process improvement and analytical skills to determine risk areas
- Strong ability to manage detailed tasks efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns and recommend solutions to management.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be self-aware and willing to adapt to changing work environment.
- Takes accountability and demonstrates effective judgment and learning agility
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently while supporting the needs of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of business contacts