Lead Tech Analyst--College New Hire Program
Lead Tech Analyst--College New Hire ProgramHewlett Packard Enterprise
This position holds arguably one of the most valuable assignments at HPE and that is to nurture and shape the next generation of talent at the company. You will have the direct responsibility of overseeing the development of the finest young talent joining the organization from leading universities across the US. In this role, you will execute the training curriculum and interact directly to deliver the knowledge that the future HPE presales consultant and sales rep require to fully drive the strategic engagement with our clients and partners across the depth of the technology portfolio.
The position is a part of widely recognized industry-leading talent development program that is redefining the depth of the value provided to our clients and partners. This technical lead will provide daily opportunities and exercises that lead to the growth over a 12-month period across a class of newly minted college graduate new hires addressing all aspects of their professional development, spanning from the acquisition of the foundational technical knowledge to the refining of a set of core consulting-based professional skills.
In this position, you have the exciting task to develop and deliver new and exciting vehicles of learning through presentations, hands on labs, engaging learning checks, and daily feedback. You will get to have a direct impact on what and how the team of new hires receives the technical knowledge as you guide them through the HPE portfolio and IT fundamentals.
This leader will help transform HPE’s go-to-market through the cultivation of fresh ideas from this top creative talent as we form a culture into this program that encourages quick action and open sharing.
The success you achieve in this position will be felt across HPE for years to come as this group of exceptional new hires enters and cultivates their career that will ultimately define our legacy.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors required with strong preference for a major or minor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Management or similar field. Other degrees will be considered.
- Sales Experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of HPE portfolio and IT fundamentals.
- Consulting experience is a plus, especially technology-based engagements with clients.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Passion for technology.
- Passion for people and the maximum development of their capabilities
- Motivation to solve business and technical problems.
- Desire to go in depth on technical solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge with current industry leading technology (in a classroom or real-world setting).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and effectively communicate those concepts to others.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to instill confidence in others
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective questioning techniques and effective interpretation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team on large complex projects.
- Effective presentation capability with both small and medium sized audiences.
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.