Branch Supervisor - 34th St
Branch Supervisor - 34th StHertz
Houston, TX 77092
The Branch Supervisor represents all Hertz Global brands to our customers, community leaders, business partners, vendors and government entities. This position is primarily responsible for the successful delivery and oversight of the Hertz product to internal and external customers. This position provides overall leadership to all employees with responsibility for overall operating performance, customer satisfaction, positive employee culture, safety, service, budgets, and vendor relations. The Branch Supervisor is responsible to have in-depth knowledge of operations, management, logistics, technology and financial disciplines. The leader must have a proven track record for decisive actions backed by analytical thinking, goal-directed leadership and service-oriented performance. This leader will deliver results through leadership, direction, alignment and motivation.
- Develop, monitor, modify and assure compliance with the annual business plan to ensure the profitability of the business unit
- Direct and organize all reservations and pick-ups, develop relationships with existing vendors such as Lyft, Uber and Pep-s
- Develop and implement location strategies to maximize profitability and revenue management opportunities including revenue per unit, etc
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at or above the area goals
- Be active in attending/hosting outside sales meetings or events to promote the company and branch location
- Continue to increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Develop, communicate, and monitor location and individual objectives and consumer knowledge of brands and services, ensuring that they are in line with overall corporate objectives
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of all Branch staff
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are administered and followed appropriately by all personnel.
- Shift hours may vary depending upon business need.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in car rental, hospitality, or tourism a plus
- Result orientation with demonstrated history of success
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams
- Proficiency in Technology
- Financial and business acumen
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Analysis and report modeling understanding
- Highly organized.
- Ability to interface with multi-faceted, cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Ability to handle complex analysis using Excel. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Strong Time Management skills
- Customer service aptitude - Ability to address and resolve customer service issues
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran