Air Quality Project Manager
Air Quality Project ManagerConsolidated Asset Management Services, LLC.
Houston, TX 77002
Consolidated Asset Management Services, LLC (CAMS) provides disciplined and diligent asset management and operations services to the energy industry.
We are currently hiring experienced multi-media and air quality environmental professionals with proven leadership skills and excellent technical capabilities who want to make an impact at a growing company.
A strong background in key air programs is required: State and Federal air regulatory review; compliance program development and implementation; preparation and management of Minor Source permitting options, Federal Operating Permits, Prevention of Significant Deterioration (“PSD”), and Non-attainment New Source Review (“NNSR”) permitting applications; environmental auditing; and fast-paced due diligence projects. We prefer industry or consulting experience in power, oil & gas, chemicals, and refining.
- B.S. or above in chemical, civil, or environmental engineering, or a related scientific discipline.
- 5+ years or more of previous environmental consulting experience is preferred.
- Multi-state Professional Engineering licensing is preferred.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), with a focus on calculation skills in Excel.
- Effective management skills with multiple projects and employees.
- A high level of professional ethics.
- A collaborative approach that yields long-term effective working relationships with clients and co-workers in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Some travel.