District Project Engineer
District Project EngineerSiemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Completes technical-oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks.
Position Overview :
Ensures implementation of and adherence to strategies, policies, processes and methods for service operations activities (technically and/or commercially), for assigned organizational unit.
- Implements defined superior policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, and profitability.
- Implements workforce development measures.
- Acts a primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
- Supervises/conducts the negotiation of and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Supports in developing service leads.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
- Managing Long term and short term project from start to finish
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
2-4 years of wind experience.
Entrepreneurial mindset and clear thinking
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent degree / experience is required.
- Wind Power Process and Product experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
- SAP proficiency and familiarity with systems and tools
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to understand the Wind Power project contracts required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Ability to sell, manage and drive growth.
Excellent customer relationship management skills
BS/MA in Business Administration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
To see Benefit please click link
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.