Assistant TeacherThe Learning Experience #148
Houston, TX 77025
We offer a $500 sign on bonus
We are off the week of Christmas
Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
Dental and vision
We promote from within our company!
Paid Training including CDA classes.
We close at 6:30pm and offer flexible shifts
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a compassionate attitude and a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning Role Responsibilities:
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for ren to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool ren in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each .
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where ren can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their ren’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries based on experience
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation - Paid time accruing after one year of service
- Holiday Pay after 90 day probationary period
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.