AutoCAD DesignerTrilogy Engineering Services
Houston, TX 77060
- Several years working within engineering and design sector, must have experience with a background in Roadway, Highways and Drainage.
- Experience on Highways/Drainage CAD layouts.
- Experience of working with ProjectWise is preferable.
- Working knowledge of BIM and drawing processes.
- Proficient in the use of CAD/BIM software, particularly AutoCAD, Micro-station and Navisworks.
- An experienced view and clear understanding of the highways and hierarchy of designs, models and drawings.
- Checking/reviewing of models and drawings produced by others.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software packages.
- Ability to plan work to make optimum use of time
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
What you'll need:
- 7-10 years design/drafting experience on site/civil projects.
- 7-10 years design/drafting experience in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience of entry level staff.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills including use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Exhibits planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure on multiple project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to see a project through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detailing of complex civil design components.
- Associates degree in Design or Drafting.'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 - $42.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 22005589