AutoCAD Designer/ Drafter- (REMOTE)
AutoCAD Designer/ Drafter- (REMOTE)TRC Companies
Houston, TX 77084
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure industry. TRC has nearly 6,000 employees in over 150 offices globally, including Canada, China and the UK.
TRC is seeking multiple AutoCAD Designers to join our team of Senior Designers and Professional Engineers. This is a huge opportunity for a person looking to get their foot in the door at a billion-dollar engineering firm who wants to develop their career further. We are looking for people with 0-5 years of experience in AutoCAD and the aptitude to learn and develop. We will partner you with a senior person to develop your skills further.
This position is 100% REMOTE in the United States or can sit in any of our offices nationwide.
- Provide AutoCAD design support for large projects and multiple clients
- Learn and become part of the design team for many facets of the engineering services industry
- Generate drawings for field engineers
- Maintain accurate drawing records
- Willing to learn about the equipment represented by the engineering package so that candidate can eventually become an effective independent Designer
- 0 to 5 years of AutoCAD experience and equivalent education
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university in AutoCAD or related field is desirable
- Generate drawing transmittal as required
- Maintain accurate drawing records by entering and maintaining drawing database information
- Shall be willing to learn about the equipment represented by the engineer so candidate can eventually become an effective Designer
Groundbreaker. Game changer. Innovator. TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs. For more than 50 years, we have set the bar for clients who require consulting, construction, engineering and management services, combining science with the latest technology to devise solutions that stand the test of time.
TRC’s nearly 6,000 professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve the toughest challenges. We break through barriers for our clients and help them follow through for sustainable results.
Pipeline Integrity and Engineering
TRC has engineered over 127,000 miles of pipeline, permitted over 9,500 miles of pipeline and integrated over 185,000 miles of integrity pipeline data. We offer a complete range of integrity, engineering, asset knowledge and field services to provide solutions in every phase of your pipeline and facility asset life cycle.
We work with gas and liquid midstream, distribution, gathering and municipalities from large to small to develop compliant and cost-effective solutions while meeting regulatory, engineering and operational requirements. Optimization of aging pipeline infrastructure is paramount due to the need for affordable energy and the public’s focus on incidents. We support your systems with efficiencies by understanding that they are constantly changing, upgraded and replaced. The TRC team are experts in risk, current and upcoming regulations, capitalizing data as an asset and innovative ways to reduce emissions.
TRC is ranked #19 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States.
We understand our clients’ goals, and embrace them as our own, applying creativity, experience, integrity and dedication to deliver superior solutions to the world’s energy, environment and infrastructure challenges.
We will solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to live — community by community.
Please watch the video below to learn more about TRC:
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.