Renovations Support Coordinator
Renovations Support CoordinatorOfferpad
Houston, TX 77380
Job Type- Full-time
The Renovations Support Coordinator is responsible for managing and following up on all home renovation process requests and is responsible for scheduling and tracking all residential utilities. This role supports the field-based Renovations teams by coordinating different field-based renovations or repair tasks and by managing the turning on and off utilities for Offerpad markets nationwide. This role may manage multiple markets and deadlines with ease; and ensure reports are accurately created, issues are raised promptly, due diligence is thoroughly performed, and utilities are turned over seamlessly. The Renovations Support Coordinator works with our customers, vendors, and various Offerpad teams across the organization.
Create, dispatch and manage the Reno Scope of work “Project Award Notifications”
- Turn on and off utilities by phone, online and written applications.
- Respond to inquiries and correspond between multiple departments, internal field teams and vendors to ensure high-quality and timely completions.
- Build partnerships with HOAs and manage HOA exterior renovations or repair expectations.
- Follow up with specialty vendors to collect and capture assessment information necessary to accurately scope repairs and renovations.
- Research information and documents needed to turn on and off utilities, keep real time information updated in the Platform.
- Research utility providers and use problem solving abilities to turn on utilities with limited information.
- Manage and reconcile vendor Change orders and track and pay utility companies
- Support and coordinate vendor relations for Field PM’s and Renovation Directors.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot issues associated with the renovation support process.
- Review and analyze customer inputs like photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and apply Offerpad policies and personal judgment to arrive at repair decisions.
- Partner and collaborate with internal teams and leadership to resolve renovation issues and improve overall processes.
- Identify and streamline workflow and process improvement.
- Engage in special projects as required to help improve the renovations processes, tools, and policies.
- Partner with the Regional Renovations Director and VP of Renovations on any issues or inquiries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate/residential construction
- Experience in logistics, operations, or general project management
- Strong organization skills, accurate data entry, and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate in a rapidly scaling, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to establish and manage work priorities, activities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to think creatively and come up with solutions
- Ability to critically review, summarize, and report findings and recommendations
- PC skills including working knowledge of the Microsoft environment and the ability to access, manipulate, organize and relay information in a meaningful way
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience in residential construction/real estate
Why Work with Offerpad?
It’s simple: We’re here to help. We help people by providing the best way to buy and sell a home. Period. If you’re passionate about helping people, too, in an environment where every day matters, where you’ll thrive on innovation, collaboration and recognition for your inspiring ideas and be rewarded for your results, then welcome home to Offerpad!
We're a fast-growing, fast-moving, compassionate customer-obsessed team of like-minded business disruptors who are continually challenging and changing the way traditional real estate works. We’re all about homes, not houses. Since 2015, we’ve grown from an entrepreneurial upstart in three markets to an industry-leading technology innovator with more than 500 happy humans working together to help customers in 900+ cities and towns across the country. As we continue to grow and expand, our goal remains the same: Make the process as seamless and stress-less as possible to help them move freely and enjoy the best customer experience available.
While we work hard to serve our customers – we have a 95% customer satisfaction rating and 84 Net Promoter Score - we also work hard at taking care of one another. We’re family here, we work hard but we have a lot of fun. Our culture is one of inclusivity and support, one that values results, nourishes creativity and relishes - and rewards - each other’s success.
If home is where your heart is and making people happy is your passion, we welcome you to join our team of intrepid innovators, technology gurus, real estate experts and all-around great people at Offerpad! Check our current job postings below to see everything we have to offer!
Offerpad can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing, startup environment
- Strong, collaborative team culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) matching program
- 40 paid volunteer hours annually
- Mileage reimbursement (where applicable for role)
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Flexible PTO