Customer Safety Trainer
Customer Safety TrainerNational Trench Safety
Houston, TX 77073
National Trench Safety:
NTS provides the construction market with the most comprehensive trench and traffic safety solutions available in the industry today. Our services also include OSHA-compliant training classes to assure that our clients’ projects are managed, secure and compliant. NTS is a nationwide company that is privileged to serve customers across the United States ~ with existing branch locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Washington. In addition to our US locations, we also have a branch in the United Kingdom. Our corporate office, located in the Greens point area of North Houston, services all US and UK branches.
- Primarily responsible for the proper, accurate, timely and correct development of, sales of, marketing of , creation of and teaching of the specific fee-based training courses offered by the company.
- The Safety Trainer may be responsible for the design of and development of additional training classes and products that can be sold by NTS to its customers
- Provides timely administrative support to the Training Department leader to assist the department in proper and timely sales of, scheduling of and setup of classes, production of and distribution of training aids, producing and distributing student confirmations.
- Producing and distributing student training accreditation certificates and overall support of all training department functions for the company.
- Responsible for providing guidance, on site sales support and class sales support to all NTS sales and branch personnel.
- Will be required to work directly with the company’s customers to answer any questions, provide necessary information and resolve any training or product capability issues.
- Will be one of the key contacts and be tasked with working and communicating with the safety managers and training departments.
- Responsible for the timely submission of all reports to management and all required governmental agencies, will also work with the other members of the NTS Training Department for the setting and achievement of department revenue and market share goals.
- Creation of yearly operating budgets and monthly department market share and competitor benchmarking reports.
- The Safety Trainer is also one of the key contacts for all industry trade associations such as AGC, ABC, HCA, UCA and NUCA to name a few.
- This position will require routine out of town business-related travel.
- Minimum of 5 years training experience
- Prior training experience in a construction organization
- Highly developed people skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Intermediate or advanced level with Word and Excel
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree
- MUST be bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time