Renovation ManagerPegasus Residential, LLC
Houston, TX 77084
Excellent Pegasus Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay with bonus
- Full benefits including Healthcare and matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Significant opportunity for advancement
- Culture that says "Creating a great place to work is our key to success"
- Enthusiastic, fun, exciting and fast paced work environment
Looking for a career in Maintenance? Have skills and are pretty handy?
A lot companies say, "our most important asset is our employees" – which looks great on the Facebook post under the group picture of the Company “Fun Day” you had to attend, but it doesn’t mean much or you wouldn’t be looking – right?
At Pegasus Residential YOU come first. So, why not customers first? Because when we take care of you, we believe you will take care of our residents and our properties. Pegasus Residential is a fun company. We work hard, train well, celebrate diversity and take great care of our people.
WHAT WE DO:
- Perform general and higher level maintenance service such as: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance installation.
- Renovate- update our classic apartment homes.
- Order and install new plumbing, lighting, hardware and some light construction modifications.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
WHAT YOU GOTTA HAVE:
To be successful in this role:
- 1-3 years maintenance or trade (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.) experience. Apartment maintenance experience is a plus!
- High school education or equivalent certification.
- Prefer you have experience in the areas of carpentry, dry wall, appliances, plumbing, and electrical repair.
- Be a problem solver… we make pigs fly, so help us make the impossible, POSSIBLE.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance (free from major moving violations) and dependable transportation.
- Desire to shine. What better way to move forward in your career that to bring a dull apartment home to something you will be proud of.
WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO:
- Use various hand tools and equipment.
- Bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- Push and pull up to 300 pounds on wheels.
- Lift up to 100 pounds.
- Climb ladders of up to 40 feet in height.
- Use a hand-truck.
- Make ordinary apartment homes spectacular.
- 3 year(s): Apartment Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time