Houston, TX 77066
QualificationsOil & gas: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time
OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN AND MOVE UP THROUGHOUT A COMPANY WITH 50 YEARS OF OPERATIONS, BECOME LICENSED IN WATER WELLS AND WEEKLY OVERTIME!
The Roughneck's goal is to help drill or service our customers’ water wells in a safe, timely, cost-effective, and practical manner.
Roughnecks perform most of the physical labor required on the company's water well drilling and pump service rigs.
- Utilize the hand tools and equipment
- They work directly for the "Driller" on a drilling jobsite, and for the "Operator" on a pump service jobsite.
- They may be required to drive a vehicle.
- Requires vertically transferring supplies weighing up to 100 lbs., from 5 in. to 40 in., up to 22 times per hour.
- Requires ability to concentrate and stay alert for up to 12 hours continuously.
- Must interact with others -- "teamwork" is a necessity. Must communicate with others verbally.
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions caused by loud machinery, parts and equipment quickly moving overhead and near the workplace, driving long distances and in traffic, taking responsibility for the health and safety of other crew members, and working with hazardous chemicals.
- Must be able to work scheduled shift hours, up to 7 days per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $15.80 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Oil & gas: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location