Project ManagerAndres Construction
Houston, TX 77002
If you are….
Looking for a well-respected and stable employer with highly satisfied clients and a promising future
Eager to work in a company with room for growth and expansion
Experienced in multifamily construction practices and general contracting responsibilities
Able to work with a team of people who are highly dedicated to getting projects done in a timely and efficient manner
Interested in a company that prides itself on employees that have been a part of the company for the majority of their career
Ready to work in Houston, Texas
ANDRES may have an opportunity for you…
We are an employee-owned company founded in 1991 that delights in working with repeat clients.
In 2019, Engineering News Record ranked ANDRES as the #1 Multi-Unit Resident Builder in Texas and in 2020, the Dallas Business Journal ranked ANDRES as the #5 Largest North Texas General Contractor.
ANDRES is currently accepting applications for a Project Manager opening.
Project Manager Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- College degree with 5-10 years in Multi-Family Construction
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to Quality
- Technology Literate
Project Manager Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Personally exhibit and mentor others to foster our culture guided by the following ANDRES Five Core Values:
- Collaboration (Working together to achieve the best solution for each challenge)
- Community (Creating a positive work environment where people feel valued)
- Conviction (Accomplishing each client's vision through personal dedication and perseverance)
- Integrity (Behavior founded on moral principles, strong ethics, and consistent honesty)
- Respect (Demonstrating regard for each person's worth, value, and beliefs)
- Estimating conceptual, design development, and guaranteed maximum price
- Bid process coordination, including bid solicitation, analysis, and evaluation
- Value engineering
- Review and approve subcontractor cost estimates
- Negotiate/prepare subcontracts and purchase orders
- Responsible for project safety, quality, cost, schedule, and client satisfaction
- Assist in hiring and training entry-level management personnel
- Provide a positive and safe work environment to allow for employee growth and well-being
- Develop and maintain excellent Owner/Architect relationships
- Overall responsibility for successful completion of project, including punch list, to Owner satisfaction
- Maintain strong relationships with staff, consultants, and ownership
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must walk the construction site frequently
- Able to operate within paperless networking environment
- Able to physically negotiate the hazards of a construction work site (i.e. uneven surfaces, floor openings, heights, climbing, etc.)
- Office in jobsite trailer with other members of project team
ANDRES is a 100% Employee-Owned Company.
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Toll Tag coverage
By applying, you certify that the answers provided herein are true and complete. Any employment relationship with this organization is "at will" and may be terminated by either party at any time with or without cause.
ANDRES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon favorable results of a background investigation, and drug testing.
If you are interested in working in an environment where you can make a difference, please visit our website and learn more at www.andresconstruction.com.
Also, be sure to check out ANDRES on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, & Instagram).