Clinical Liaison (Business Development Specialist) North & NW Market)
Clinical Liaison (Business Development Specialist) North & NW Market)Transition Home Healthcare
At Transition Home Healthcare, our associates are our most valuable asset! Each associate provides a service that directly or indirectly affects patients, families, other team members, and the public. We strive to excel in providing the highest quality healthcare and customer service possible, which is incumbent upon the excellence and commitment of our leaders and caregivers.
Community and Hospital Liaison
North coverage areas
These include Spring/Woodlands, North Houston, and more!
Very competitive salary
- base plus bonus
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life insurance & LTD/AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Educational assistance
- Short term disability
- 401(k) with company match.
Key Desired Outcomes for this Role:
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a rapport and ongoing channel for professional referrals;
- Interface with physicians and their staff to improve communication and understanding of the needs and wants of the agency;
- Identify issues and concerns from referral sources and communicate them back to the agency.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum(1) year of healthcare marketing experience, preferably home health
- Medical Contacts in the area requested
- Loves interacting with people on a daily basis
- Possesses the ability to seek out new methods and principles, and is willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Has outstanding communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
- Who is autonomous and self-motivated
- Freely shares their ideas and visions and stands up for what they believe in
- Has a knack for establishing, maintaining, and cultivating professional relationships with referral sources
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.