Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security AnalystBaker Hughes
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Cyber Security Analyst
Would you like to ensure the security of our global organization?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for cybersecurity architecture and data protection for our global organization. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team provides premium products and services to our customers and employees.
Partner with the best
In this role, you'll primarily be responsible for supporting the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) security technology used within the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC). You will manage the onboarding and maintenance of Use Cases and Threat Defense operations in a DevOps model. You will focus on automation, integration, service resiliency and business partnership.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as technical lead in supporting the creation and ongoing maintenance of Splunk SIEM use cases for the reporting and alerting of security threats and the integration and correlation of threat intelligence within the CFC.
- Developing threat detection logic and rules, content management, rule tuning, reporting and alert creation.
- Working with Incident Detection & Response to identify and recommend new internal and external data sources to develop additional threat detection logic
- Operationalizing Indicators of Compromise from intelligence feeds by developing, testing, deploying, monitoring and alerting rules into SIEM
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have at least 3 years’ experience in working with SIEM toolsets (Splunk or similar tools)
- Have experience developing detection logic for enterprise SIEM systems and with exploitation techniques and use case development
- Have experience developing threat indicators for developing SIEM alarms and correlated alerts and IOC datasets
- Have experience in creating dashboards and alerts for reporting
- Be familiar with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and/or Cyber Kill Chain
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Full-time remote work from home
Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.