Regional Maintenance Manager
Regional Maintenance ManagerThe Morgan Group, Inc
Houston, TX 77098
Qualified candidates will have a minimum 10+ years of apartment maintenance experience with:
- 5+ years prior supervisory experience. (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- HVAC Certification is REQUIRED.
- CPO license REQUIRED.
- Position requires approximately 25% travel.
- Assist in creation and monitoring of maintenance budgets.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors.
- Must be able to effectively train and supervise staff and vendors while ensuring consistency across all communities.
- Ensure OSHA compliance across all communities.
- Experience with Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Appliance Repair, Pools, and Carpentry.
- Should be detail-oriented with time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Assist Renovation Manager with oversee capital projects.
- Ensure Preventive maintenance programs are in place and being implemented.
- Troubleshooting various challenges with lead maintenance supervisor when needed.
- Host quarterly meeting with on-site personnel in person or virtual.
- Assist in negotiations with national suppliers.
- Assist and develop monthly safety meeting agenda alongside risk management
- Review and assist with continued development of emergency protocols.
- Contribute to annual updates of Morgan SOP Maintenance and Emergency Preparedness.
- Report directly to Renovation Manager with VP of Property Management oversite
- Willing to adapt to new and initiative technology to support on-site facilities, capital projects, and due-diligence.
- Our ideal candidate will be bilingual and speak both English and Spanish, have computer experience with Microsoft Excel and Word, be a team player with top-notch customer service skills who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 10 year(s): Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, energy management systems, EPA certification, and Certified Pool Operator (CPO) are required with a minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance in the property management industry or similar industry.
- 5 year(s): A minimum of 5-years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Basic experience with computers, Internet and email is required. In addition, proven experience in the following is required: 1. Ability to interact well with co-workers, supervisors, guests, vendors, contractors, residents and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.2. Above average organizational and verbal skills.3. Ability to accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions.4. Strong customer service skills.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- EPA Certification
- Certified Pool Operator
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21988536