Cashier/HostZoes Kitchen, Inc.
Houston, TX 77070
QualificationsHigh school or equivalent (Preferred)
Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time, Part-time
Restaurant Cashier At CAVA and Zoes Kitchen, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
READY FOR YOUR INTERVIEW?
WALK IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK | WE INTERVIEW ON THE SPOT | HIRING IMMEDIATELY
10850 Louetta Rd. Houston, TX 77070
Why CAVA and Zoes Kitchen? We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA of Zoes Kitchen team members:
- Competitive Pay!
- Benefits Available
- Paid time off available
- Paid voting leave
- Paid community day leave
- Uniform shirt + uniform hat
- Discounts with shoes for crews
- FREE shift meal + additional meal discounts
- Career Development
- Flexible schedules
What You’ll Do (Generalized so it applies to all hourly roles)
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- To formally apply: call, email, walk-in or apply here: cava.com/careers (or) zoeskitchen.com/careers
Team Member | Culinary Leader | Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader | Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Host | Cashier | Line Cook | Server
Greet all guests with a warm and genuine smile and initiate conversation with every guest.
Ring in all guest orders accurately and efficiently with the correct guest modifications.
Handle cash, credit card, and gift card transactions correctly and efficiently.
Work with a POS system.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location