Director, Learning & Development - Regional Learning & Talent Development
Director, Learning & Development - Regional Learning & Talent DevelopmentKPMG
Houston, TX 77002
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Learning & Development, Regional Learning and Talent Development to join our HR organization.
- Serves as strategic L&D and talent leader for region helping to drive adoption of and coordinate delivery of learning for priority solutions in Advisory, Audit and Tax, inclusive of required learning, as well key sales, leadership, or go-to-market training; Provides proactive guidance in clarifying and prioritizing learning objectives and helping to ensure their integration with local (market-driven) learning requirements; Helps to develop common or consistent learning and talent development outcomes and monitors for success
- Enables and helps provide region and cluster-based leadership development programs focused on growth strategy and sustainable strategic go-to-market capabilities
- Collaboratively partners with Regional HR leader and the LATAM HR clusters in the ongoing development and evolution of future skilling and rapid reskilling for staff aligning with regional approach to learning pathways, including external training and certification for key technology platforms and systems
- Establishes, grows and proactively collaborates with and leverages a stakeholder network that coordinates and connects priorities and initiatives across leaders in Global and US practice with regional and cluster-based leaders, inclusive of but not limited to: Serving on Regional HR and COO Leadership teams to enhance collaboration, coordination and strategic alignment of people development aligned with people priorities; Enabling solution and practice leader priorities for skill development; Working with regional leadership to enable talent development; Managing stakeholders and liaising with learning and talent COE leads in US firm
- Contributes to and helps evolve regional people priorities and talent agenda by implementing holistic, strategic learning strategy focused on enabling growth strategy
- Help to lead and coordinate change management and business readiness in adopting and transitioning to global learning technology platforms
- Minimum ten years learning, leadership or talent development experience focused on stakeholder management, performance consulting and learning and talent development strategy; five - seven years professional services in Advisory, Audit or Tax
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is required, Master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior leaders as a business advisor, providing guidance and insights
- Executive presence, excellence verbal and written communication skills, including ability to sequence and manage discussions across a complex matrixed and distributed organization
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese preferred
- Ability to travel to Miami, Orlando or other key regional locations where key stakeholders or team members reside (10%)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).