Manager, Office of Portfolio and Solutions
Manager, Office of Portfolio and SolutionsDeloitte
Houston, TX 77002
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage strategic initiatives, including analyzing needs and requirements, developing execution plans, and organizing project-specific meetings and status reporting
- Identify needs of the organization and define strategies that create value and support the Deloitte Technology strategic vision
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and cross-functional teams in a large matrix and virtual organization
- Conduct independent and ad-hoc analyses to develop POVs and recommendations for business process improvements and optimization
- Develop, design, and implement communications and materials for the P&S organization and internal customers/stakeholders, including: presentations, emails, articles, and analytical dashboards and reports
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in consulting, internal communications, corporate communications, marketing, business strategy or related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication and adaptability skills
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Prior project management experience
- Prior consulting experience
- Good understanding of DTTL and/or member firms’ structure, as well as DTTL initiatives, channels, and systems
#LI-Hybrid (remote may be an option)