Accounts Payable Specialist - Houston, TX
Accounts Payable Specialist - Houston, TXCentre Technologies
Houston, TX 77060
We are excited to announce we are expanding and looking to grow our team with a new Accounts Payable Specialist!
Our Company Culture:
Our diverse workforce allows Centre to develop and leverage knowledge, skills, and experiences that impact our overall success. Within our collaborative environment, our team of consultants work to identify innovative solutions for our clients. Together, we guide our clients through the process of selecting, deploying, and managing IT solutions tailored to their specific business needs.
Centre Company Benefits:
- Hybrid Work Options, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with employer match contributions
- Stability to grow alongside hard-workers in a collaborative environment with opportunities to grow professionally
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for investigating and processing purchase orders and vendor invoices in compliance with Centre policies & procedures. He/She will reconcile accounts and vendor statements by identifying errors in postings and correcting discrepancies and preparing purchase order requisition. The AP Specialist will oversee vendor correspondence and research and resolve internal and external inquiries concerning account status and work with the Corporate Controller to compile data for end-of-month reporting and proper invoice coding.
Please complete the 3-5 minute behavioral assessment: Accounts Payable Specialist Online Assessment
- Experience with QuickBooks & NetSuite preferred
- 3+ years experience with Accounts Payable preferred
- Associate Degree preferred