Senior AccountantNext Level Urgent Care
Houston, TX 77057
Next Level Urgent Care, LLC
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reports To: CFO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Index Number: 90.00
Last Modified: 3-04-2020
The purpose of the Senior Accountant is to provide accurate and timely financial information. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the daily and monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial reporting including variance analysis, and special projects as assigned. The scope of duties includes accounting for revenue, bank activity, expense allocations, fixed assets, long-term debt and statistical entries as well as all balance sheet account reconciliations. The role requires use of independent judgment involving matters of significance for the company, creatively solving problems and developing process efficiencies, fostering relationships with customers and colleagues, and developing trust as a consistently reliable subject matter expert. To apply for this position, please click here:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure all entries are recorded timely and correctly, using independent judgement in the appropriate application of GAAP principals.
· Maintain all balance sheet account reconciliations.
· Reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
· Issue timely and accurate financial statements.
· Bill customers monthly for onsite, subscription, occupational medicine services and/or other matters of financial significance, while processing related collections, and using discretion in consistent application of company policies.
· Train as backup for the Accounts Payable Administrator (learning the AP functions including AP checks, the payroll processes and remote deposits).
· Successfully complete any projects as assigned, which may include research of certain account balances, assistance with the budget, variance analysis, etc.
· Make recommendations for process improvements, creating new efficiencies and opportunities for cost savings.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Are employees are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accountants: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location