Audit AssociateBaker Hughes
Houston, TX 77073
Would you like to make a difference to our financial and operational processes?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders across our business to deliver assurance and advisory services. We continuously monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organization to help make key decisions.
Help us deliver operational excellence
As Audit Associate, you will be solving complex problems and identifying key areas for improvement and innovation. You will take ownership of delivering assurance and consulting services for our company globally. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on project assignments to deliver financial and operational audits and value-added consulting engagements.
As Audit Associate, you will be responsible for:
Leading in assigned areas to deliver financial and operational assurance and consulting engagements worldwide
- Developing an understanding of processes, risks, and opportunities through research and interviews with subject matter expert colleagues
- Analyzing data and processes to identify improvements to business processes and financial reporting
- Formulating sound recommendations for improvements to controls and business processes
- Communicating recommendations to stakeholders through presentations and report writing
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or demonstrate equivalent, professional work experience
- Demonstrate experience in auditing, consulting or other relevant financial or operational experience
- Have advanced IT skills, including solid competency with Word and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Be able to travel up to 20% both domestically and internationally
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We recognize everyone is different and the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary as well. In this role, we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements that are beneficial to employees and support a productive and collaborative work environment.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.