Accounting Coordinator (Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable)
Accounting Coordinator (Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable)Hotel Zaza Museum District
Houston, TX 77004
Summary: Prepares daily funds from hotel outlets for bank deposit, processes credit cards and provides change to outlets in accordance with cash handling and accounting policies and procedures. Verifies, obtains approvals and pays all invoices in a timely, accurate manner following standards and regulations.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, GL coding and approval prior to payment.
- Process, batch and input vendor invoices, employee expense reports, and check requests.
- Process check runs.
- Issue Purchased Order Numbers
- Reconcile customer statements and maintain AP files.
- Perform various other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Tools and Equipment:
1.Computer and printer, typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine,
file folders/organization, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
1. Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
- Talk or hear and taste or smell;
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job to see, read, write, and use a computer
- Must be able to communicate with guests in English.
No Job Description for a position can possibly include all duties, which may be requested by guests or required by the hotel. The objective of all positions is to effectively provide the services personally, or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.
- Note: COVID-19 vaccines are required for current Hotel Zaza employees, as well as all newly hired employees.